Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stupid

A : Do you think you are stupid ?

B : Yeah, sometimes. I mean people are always calling me that.

A : stupidity has become very common now days and with each passing day its becoming more and more difficult to spot it

B: yeah thats true

A: but i have always wondered one thing. how do stupid people know they are stupid ?

B : good question

A : i mean REALLY think about it. If someone calls u stupid. It doesn’t necessarily make you stupid… cause maybe he's stupid. In which case his judgement is invalid. So inorder to know if ur stupid u'd have to find out if he's stupid

but u cant

if ur stupid

so how do stupid people know that they are stupid ? u see what i am saying here ? its a fascinating paradox !

B : haha yes

A : so if u were to ask two diff people if they were stupid the one who would admit that he is, is more likely to not be stupid. isnt it amazing !

B : yeaah

A : which means in this conversation, there is higher probability of me being stupider than you. …which would be ironic.. cause this conclusion has been achieved through my own thought process…which means i've realized that i am stupid.. which means there is good chance that i'm not

so basically.. there is very good chance that we are both not stupid

B : haha i feel smart

A : Unless ofcourse.. based on my first conclusion that “stupid people wont realize that they are stupid”.. I have subconsciously tried to prove that I have realized my own stupidity .. so that I could prove that I am not stupid.

What do you think ?

B : i have to go now

4 comments: