Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The method to my madness

Since u have nothing better to do than read my thoughts let me start off by telling u the reason i choose to give my blog the title "The Method To My Madness". Often i have heard of people talking (mostly on sitcoms) about what they want written on their tombstone. While i , being a hindu, would clearly would never have a tombstone but still the thought got me thinking on what would i like written on my tombstone. Perhaps it might come useful incase i grow up to be someone famous or rich. In that case if someones gonna write a biography on my life then such a title would surely come in handy.
This might sound stupid , just like most of my other future posts, but i believe everyone fantasizes about growing up to be somone popular and famous. Why else would people sing in bathroom, practice speeches for awards they probably will never get and many more such thing which people do. I too fantasize about such things and so starting thinking about this.Who knows maybe they'll make a movie on me with the title.
So the title had to something which would obviosuly relate to me. I am usually the kind of person who is shy among some people, but among my friends i speak off the top of my head. I say anything that comes to my mind. I am sort of a freaky mad kind of guy. Thus i finally came up with the title "The Method To My Madness".I know its not completely original. I am not sure where i have heard this title but i am pretty sure it has been used before.
So there u go, thats the reason for choosing the title.

4 comments:

  1. awesome thought of chosing the blog's name buddy..gr8 job

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot, good to know u liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye kya baat hai!!
    acche hai saare topics
    baap re bahut time laga hoga itna likhne me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bhatta
    good to know u liked my blog
    I write only once every 2 or 3 months so its not much. You should have a blog a too man !

    ReplyDelete